The Power of Vital Force
Fuel Your Energy, Purpose, and Performance with Ancient Secrets of Breath and Meditation
"By contemplating and applying the precious knowledge in these pages, you will learn to make everything in your life easier . . . Relationships. Jobs. Family. Creativity. Happiness. And maybe even doing something more game-changing than you've ever thought possible." - Dave Asprey
Why do some people thrive while others just get by? What's their secret to peak performance and maximum happiness?
Some call it the zest, the gusto, or the extra edge in life. The ancient Indian spiritual tradition Vedanta calls it prana, or life force. We can call it vital force. By any name, it's the fundamental fuel that activates and optimizes all physical, emotional, and cognitive functions, including consciousness, perception, thinking, judgment, and memory.
In modern life, we have forgotten the golden key-the higher our energy, the better our performance in everything we do. Energy naturally impacts mind-set and moves us toward greater happiness, success, and self-awareness. This book gives you back your power with simple tools to take hold of the limitless energy of life itself-more swiftly and easily than you ever thought possible.
Rajshree Patel is a former federal prosecutor who discovered Vedanta by accident and went on to become an internationally renowned teacher of its deep wisdom and dynamic practice. In these pages, she reveals:
• What vital force is, how it influences every single aspect of your life, how to enhance it-and how your mind, the biggest energy hog, can drain it;
• Tools to dial down the chatter of your racing mind and resolve your personal energy crisis;
• Why traditional mindfulness meditation may not be your best path to inner peace;
• Easy biohacking techniques, from breath work to meditation to movement, that reduce stress and maximize joy; and
• Ancient secrets to fuel your purpose and performance in every aspect of your life.
The Power of Vital Force is a practical pathway to the unlimited source of energy and intelligence that exists beyond the thinking and reasoning mind.