Clean Mama's Guide to a Healthy Home
The Simple, Room-by-Room Plan for a Natural Home
In Clean Mama’s Guide to a Healthy Home, Becky Rapinchuk, author of Simply Clean and creator of the popular cleaning website Clean Mama, provides a step-by-step guide to take charge of your home’s wellness with a comprehensive, all-natural cleaning system.
Scientific evidence points to a clear link between household chemicals and a number of diseases and chronic health issues. Drawing on this research, Rapinchuk’s program delivers an organized, beautiful, toxic-free, environmental-friendly household by providing readers with:
- A room-by-room guide to cleaning and removing harmful toxins in one’s home
- A Weekend Kick-Start Detox to ease readers into the program
- Over 50 simple, organic DIY cleaning product recipes
- Easy to digest research on common toxic products in the home, why they are dangerous to our health, and what to replace them with
- Tips and tools from a trusted source to create cleaner, safer homes, resulting in healthier families
Cleanliness is about detoxing, embracing organic, all-natural methods and products, and protecting the environment. Moms look to Becky to guide them in the best cleaning practices for their home, and will welcome Clean Mama’s Guide to a Healthy Home, which shows that going natural isn’t just a better way to a cleaner home—it’s vital to the health of our bodies, our families, and our planet.